MotoGP™ Experience Day – Portimao, Portugal
March 21 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Two Wheels for Life and Dorna Sports are giving 120 MotoGP™ fans the chance to go behind the scenes with exclusive access at the Grande Prémio de Portugal on Thursday the 21st March 2024.
Lucky ticket holders will have access to the paddock between 14:00hrs – 19:00hrs, giving you the opportunity to look behind-the-scenes of MotoGP™ and see the current riders up close as they prepare for the second race of the MotoGP™ 2024 season.
Adult tickets cost €100 and include paddock access and parking!
Children aged 5-12 years are €50.
Children aged 4 years and under go free.
*Children aged 16 years and under, MUST be accompanied by a paying adult.
These tickets are not on sale anywhere else, so make sure you book early to guarantee your place!
- Travel & Accommodation is not included.
- Registration for the event will be on the day at the accreditation centre.
- Event credentials are only available for collection from the accreditation centre.
- Full event details will be emailed to ticket holders one week prior to the event.
- Refunds available within 21 days of the purchase date.
- *Children aged 16 years and under, MUST be accompanied by a paying adult.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org