- This event has passed.
CCAM – Creative Circle Of Algarve Musicians
August 6 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
The Algarve has a lot of great musicians! But they are all scattered in small groups, and there is no real network to connect them all. This is why we founded the Creative Circle Of Algarve Musicians (CCAM) and started to meet in Odiaxere, close to Lagos on a monthly basis.
The meetings are organized with a Telegram group you can join with the following link: CCAM Telegram Group
The aim of the meetings is to have a good time together, to inspire and be inspired, to make new contacts and converse together. The event is not open to a regular audience as it is meant to be a private place to discuss new concepts and unfinished work.
We will meet at the Casa Hortela in Odiaxere, but only when it is a clear and sunny day. In case of rain or bad weather, we will relocate the event. Stay tuned to the Telegram group in this case.
By the way: This site – AlgarvEvents.pt – is a result of our meetings.
- Admission is free! Please bring your good spirit and your own water/drink.
- No drugs and no big amounts of alcohol are allowed in the plot. We want to enjoy the moment, not the drug.
- Kids are welcome to this event, but please make sure, that you always know where they are, and what they are doing and that you take care of them, as there is no kids’ entertainment set up.
- We would like to focus the event on the big area around the studio. We added a compost toilet and a place to wash your hands, too. The private house and pool area are not part of the event space. Thanks for respecting this private area.
- If you have dogs, please leave them at home. We are cat people and our cats like to live in peace at our place. So sorry, but no dogs.